When tailgating at the next event you can take all the comforts of home together with you. The days of warm beer cansand McDonald's are over. Having a portable inverter generator you are able to bring along your lcd TV, electric grill, drinkblender, and every other electrical equipment you want to make your tailgating party awesome. Discovering the right portable generator can be very difficult since there are so many options out there. You want to ensure you get one that is lightweight, easy to handle, has a large gas tank for longer run time all the power a man occasion to need.
When looking at the Top 3 picks we took into consideration:
1. Price. Portable inverter generators can zero in price so dramatically you need to consider if you are likely to use it monthly or yearly.
2. Wattage. You will have to calculate how much power you need and round up. Someone will always come with an extra something needing power
3. Run Time. Will you have to bring extra gas or siphon out of your gas tank.
4. Noise. How quiet do you want your portable generator? It is no fun if your blender is quieter than your generator.
5. Size. Portable generators can vary a lot in proportions and weight. If it's too big or heavy you is not going to want to lug it around. It's rather a workout just with the ice chest.
The very best 3 for Tailgating:
1. Honeywell HW2000i Portable Inverter Generator Features:
- Great for recreational use, camping, tailgating, or RVing
- Powerful 4 stroke engine delivers 2000-watt output, only weighs 58-pounds
- Quiet Operation--62db rating at 7-meters, no load
- 5 hour run time at 50-percent load, 1.5-gallon fuel tank
- 125cc 4 stroke air cooled OHV engine for long life
2. Honda EU2000i Portable Inverter Generator Features:
- 2000 watts (16.7 A) of Honda Inverter 120V AC Power
- Super quiet - 53 to 59 dB(A)
- Lightweight (less than 47 lbs.)
- Eco-Throttle - runs up to fifteen hr on 1.1 gal. of fuel
- Advanced inverter technology provides reliable chance to computers and other sensitive equipment
- Parallel with another EU2000i for more power
3. Kipor Sinemaster IG2000 Portable Inverter Generator Features:
- Lightweight design for easy
- Inverter technology provides up to 2000-Watt max
- Smart Throttle
- Recoil start; overload alarm; low oil alarm; spike suppressor